Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P2: Project # 5: Portraits (In Color)

 My mom playing Words with Friends.
 My mom playing Words with Friends.
 My mom playing Words with Friends.
 Lucy trying to fall asleep on her bed.
 Lucy trying to fall asleep on her bed.
 Lucy sleeping on her bed
Lucy getting jealous and watches me pet my cat on the other side of the gate.
Lucy getting jealous and watches me pet my cat on the other side of the gate.
Lucy barking at an animal on the t.v.
Lucy watching t.v.
Summary: For this project, I wanted to take pictures of my mom and my dog, Lucy. When I took pictures of my mom I told her not pose and pretend like I'm not here. When I was taking pictures of her, she was playing Word with Friends on her phone. I took pictures of her playing that game. For taking pictures of my dog, Lucy, I would follow her around. When I first took pictures of her, she was on her bed sleeping. I decided to take pictures of her on her bed sleeping. After away I got tired of taking pictures of her and thought to take pictures of my cat, Katey. However, my cat wasn't cooperating with me, so none of the pictures of her turned out well. All my cat wanted me to do was pet her. My dog overheard me taking pictures of my cat and got jealous. So I took pictures of Lucy standing next to the gate I have set up to separate my cat from my dog. What I found out from doing this project was that I like taking pictures of people posing in certain ways. I like having that control of how the picture should turn out instead of following my subjects around until something happens that would make a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment